Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm Sorry

I had read a blog wit tears...
I'm not intend to take vengeance, but it turns out to be vengeful.
she not deserved for this...
maybe the gangs are too sympathetic over wat has happened to me,
maybe they just wanted 2 protect me...
thus end up she takes the tough...
I do not know u'r so so suffering all the way...
until 2day...I realise
I dun need such protection, instead I should handle it more mature,
I could just ignore it from the initial...it's sound ridiculous..
but apparently, at least I shouldn't talked piteously which to have the sympathize...
I'm a man shall act as what I m ..
I have no hostility toward u..
I'm sorry...if apologize could retrieve it remain undamaged..
一开始该保持沉默
就不会有这结果
我赢了?
得到了什么?
是输了...
输了要你快乐的承诺..

3 comments:

yekhong said...

经一事长一智。
当初的过错,别一直犯下去。只要现在开始弥补一切都还来得及。

朋友嘛,没有仇恨的。

Danny Th3 Menace said...

Life ma...it's all about learning from the passed...Cheers!!!

nkweng said...

有心
谢谢..希望如此

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails