Sunday, April 18, 2010

The last week . Emo .Nostalgic

Here come to my very last week of Uni life..
How I wish I could escape from this place, since the first day I entered into the Uni. The thought was last so long till recently, it had changed.
Now, I'm unwilling to leave...
I could recall the first day I stepped into the campus, i knew no one...I carried a bag with no book..all the faces were so strange..everything was weird.
And time flies, I had made plenty of friends...
They came from north, south.. or even further from east of Malaysia.
I'm so appreciate every single second I spent with you all..
--The football match on every Wednesday..
--The DOTA time after class..
--The way we usual walk for lunch outside the Uni..
--The semester break trips...
--The S-block where we stay until midnight for revision..
--The cafeteria where we always blow water..
--The voice that wake me up when i fall asleep..
--The Single Society i held for 4 years..
--The way you call me "Captain"...
--The footprints left on the floor...
--The perplexed faces in the exam hall..
--The smiles that cheer me up..
--The jokes that worth a laugh...
--A girl who worth my tears..

I and her were grouped together in our Y1s1,first lab...
There was the place I introduced me to her..4 years ago..
I used to walk slower when I passing by the same place these years..
I remember, you asked for my phone..
I said I cannot give you my phone, but only my phone no. I can...
She laughed.
That day I caught by the way she smile, but i didn't tell..
The gift of my 21st birthday from her, i wrapped up it back for keep..
One day, she put a letter into my bag silently, the letter with some hand drawing icons..
It is colorful and meaningful..
She thanks for the things i did, and she appreciates our friendship very much..
However i not get the meaning, i chased after her 2.5 years..
I fed up the fate left me breathless, I ruined the friendship..
That was a mistake, Sorry for I did a mistake..swept away everything..
Fortunately, at last..we could patch up the friendship...
It is never too late to mend..

I still keep the letter in an envelop and tuck it inside a thick book..
Those precious moments believe could last a life time..
I'll be incomplete if I choose not to come over here at that time...

10 comments:

Jean said...

oh, u blogged bout ur story!!
nvm, as friends, u'll never lose her!! it's even better!^^

nkweng said...

hmmm...seldom write so 'clear' ho..
yesterday was thinking too many...
macam write too much

yekhong said...

yeah, almost longer than your thesis LOL

Haiz, we all are going to leave soon, i have no regrets but will miss all the things happened in the past 4 years and for sure a gang of good friends.

2 more months, 4 words to describe:何去何从

nkweng said...

wish us good luck...
god bless...
before that, should do something relaxing ma ..hehe

jimmy lin said...

very touch....i think she will hav tears in eyes after read this.

nkweng said...

nobody wan her to cry plss

Empty said...

All are the sweet memories.... Ampang and Kajang very near only, call me futsal anytime, yumcha also can I will try to come also... =p

Sin Ing said...

无意间看到你的blog,一进来就发现那首我找了一年多,问过好几个人都不知道的音乐原来是Yimura的kiss the rain,很意外今天有这样的收获。人生总有不少意外的收获,大学生活亦如此。很多时候当初的不愿意只是自己在心里画的圈,不跨出这个圈,怎么知道原来世界那么精彩呢?凡事都要体验过经历过方知道其中的酸甜苦辣,这就是人生。加油~

nkweng said...

oh..it's great and thanks for paying a visit =)
I can send you the song if you dont have..
你说得很对, 我已被逼跳出这个圈..希望能够有精彩的经历

Sin Ing said...

It's great if you can send it to me. I'm a little busy to search for it. My e-mail adderss and MSN are both appleglory05@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot~~ :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails