Wednesday, December 9, 2009

i'm selling my lungs

Recently I'm selling my lungs...
how could i said so?
i hv been offered a job, or more likely it's a survey for smokers..
all it requested to do are try out about 4 various kinds of cigarette in half an hr
and give the comments..duration for continuous 4days..
then i will b given a good pay..
well, I'm NOT a smoker..
but i do smoke b4, however..it was long time ago..
now i rarely smoke, only if certain environment needed to do so..i will..
ppl called this-- a social smoker..
but again...
i rarely smoke...
i always make sure it couldn't bring any significant impact to my health..
So, back to the topic..when i heard about tis..
I'm thinking tat it's just like a money on the floor, i needed only to bend down my body and get it.
thus, i decided to involve myself in the survey...
Quite frankly, i couldn't distinguish between the good cigarette and the bad one..
some smells made me felt so uncomfortable and unexpected last long in my mouth was disgusting..
2morow is my last day..
my little invaluable lovely lungs...TAHAN abit...abit ..
At this moment, i have no choice but feed u with smokes..
after all, i will quit smoking and give u drink more water..
go jogging in the morning let u enjoy the most fresher air in the town..
i dont tell my parents that I'm going to sell my lungs but testing the potato chips...
so dun bocor my secret yaa..

9 comments:

Jean said...

waa..really got job like this one ah?
wondering what's the pay?XD
but smoking really not good la..so after this must really quit ok?
Take care!

nkweng said...

yaya..tat's a company which to do the survey for nescafe, cigarette companies b4 they launch the new product..purpose to testing the market and predict the market response i think..
ok ar huizhen..will going to quit it..
no worry =) haha
u take k urself too

pc said...

hahahha...u post this ur sis will saw and tell ur mum lol...

nkweng said...

abang,she dunno i got blog...
now u know i so clever ler

yekhong said...

haiz, ppl die for money and birds die for food
=="

红豆妹 said...

u r not smoker,but u rarely smoke....haha....anyway take care ur healty ^^

nkweng said...

hehe...smoker is those smoke very often..
i really rarely smoke..
should not call me as a smoker ba...^^"

Anonymous said...

u very cha siu lo...

nkweng said...

Now your sis is hear....i go tell mum and dad now...you jaga-jaga...without their consent kenot sell your lungs ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails