Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My golden LEFT leg

Here we go.

This is a "Pig's leg"...
if you say YES, you are suggested to have an optical check..
Because this is a human leg... My leg !!
Let me introduce a bit about my leg..
I have two legs, left and right..the left one called left leg, and the right one called right leg..
Their characteristics are :
i) short distance acceleration
ii) straight line speed-up
iii) steep angle cornering
iv) powerful weapon while playing football..
Ok, stop to say those well known things...
I twisted my ankle two months ago..
I thought it's not so serious and let it to recover by itself..
But thing not turn out as I wish.. it's still bring me some pain even a simple exercise like jogging..
So, yesterday i went to see doctor,
my leg jadi ini macam:

It's something called Acupuncture(针灸)
The needles were connected with a power supply after it were inserted..
The device supplied electricity to 'shock' my little pity leg about 45 mins..
Don't play play, it is so so so painful...
Last thing, an ultrasonic device used to massage my leg about to relieve the muscular pain..
sound so serious..
GO BACK again by tomorrow...my second treatment..God BLEss me


p/s: I fell asleep while 'shocking' my leg, and you came to me..
when i opened my eyes and it was just a dream..why is 'her' but not 'her'?
Peoples say: 日有所思,夜有所梦..Things that play in your mind at day time, would come to your dream at night..
Somehow, it's not always right...it's hardly to has a dream as I looking for in day time,
but those happened long enough to forget, come to my dream...
Remind me that it is still last in memory...

5 comments:

Jean said...

omg..y so hurt..
scary la the treatment..

nkweng said...

haih...kik football too geng alr..

红豆妹 said...

hope u will b fine.....happy new year 2010new hope new life

yekhong said...

stop playing football pls.
dont be like me haha

nkweng said...

ok miss red bean^^
yekhong@ i will continue it once i recover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails